I Am The Hero Of My Own Life
This is the guide to getting out of your own way.
This journal will help you envision your ideal life and then identify the unconscious attachments that are preventing you from living it. Through a series of writing prompts and exercises as well as some of Brianna’s favorite quotes, most popular articles, and new passages, it will help you sort through the conflicting thoughts, feelings, and fears that are preventing you from becoming the person you want and need to be. You do not need more motivation or drive to start building the life of your dreams. You need to better understand who you are, why you keep re-creating comfortable pain patterns, and why you may not really want what is it you think you do.
Sample exercises include:
– Tracing your judgments of other people back to your own personal insecurities.
– Drafting a Venn diagram of your skills, your passions, and the world’s needs.
– Outlining exactly the type of partner you always dreamed of marrying, then strategizing how you’re going to embody those traits yourself.
– Envisioning what you’d think about and what you’d do all day if you were already healed, whole and happy.
Download free PDF of I Am The Hero Of My Own Life, PDF preview courtesy of Thought Catalog Books.
- Dimensions — N/A
Book Bundle, Gift Set, PDF, Hardcover
- Categories — Brianna Wiest, Paper, Guided Journals
- Brand — Thought Catalog Books
- Page Count — 176
Only customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Hint: If you checked out as a guest, register now with the same email.
You Might Also Like
#1 Best Seller
The Mountain Is You$17.99
Everything I Want To Remember Journal$12.99
Notes From My Higher Self Journal$19.99
The Pivot Year$17.99
101 Essays Tote$19.99
A Catalog of Thoughts$19.99