Adorable Page Markers So You Never Have To Dog Ear Your Books Again
- Create miniature scenes and landscapes whilst marking the pages of your books, catalogs, and documents.
- The concept design for these little bookmarks came from thinking about what they could become not just as charming things on their own, but as a group.
- Use these paper post-its to bookmark pages containing important or lovely quotes, photos and sections of books, catalogs and documents, and create a micro landscape as you go!
- Each pack of markers are mounted on and presented in a simple card wrap, then placed inside a clear wrapper. A simple design that makes a great gift.
- There are 10 pack-types that depict natural landscapes and environments, as well as a set of cities, along with their famous landmarks, buildings and even a fictional character or two!
- Mars (aliens, galactic party rock and space buggies)
- Sky (fluffy clouds and a juicy little rainbow)
- Ocean (curly wurly waves, icebergs and a couple of (friendly) sharks)
- Polar (icebergs, igloos, snow covered trees and penguins)
- Desert (sand dunes, cacti and skulls)
- Forest (pointy, bubbly and perfectly round trees, and tufts of grass)
- London (skyline including big ben, the gherkin, St Paul’s cathedral, London eye, red buses, houses and tower-blocks)
- New York (skyline including the chrysler building, the statue of liberty, the empire state (inc. king kong), yellow cabs, tower blocks and apartments)
- Tokyo (skyline including Godzilla, Tokyo tower, tochoō, sky tree, thundergate, ‘mansions’ and tower blocks)
- Hong Kong (skyline including the international finance centre, peak tower, bank of china building, boats and tower blocks)
You Might Also Like